Yesterday I was nominated by Saskia (saskiarogersxx.wordpress.com) for the Liebster Award. (Such a beautiful name by the way.) Thank you so much Saskia! I was so excited to be nominated because I only started my blog this year. The Liebster Award helps promote new or smaller blogs.
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Answer questions given by nominator
• Nominate 11 blogs (with less than 200 followers)
• Create 11 questions for your nominees
• Let the bloggers know they have been nominated, eg. via social media
Saskia’s questions are:
1. What is your favourite makeup brand? Probably Rimmel or Collection but I use a bit of everything to be honest.
2. How old were you when you started using makeup? (Excluding my purple eyeshadow phase which I’d rather forget) about 14 or 15.
3. How would you describe yourself? This one’s difficult. I think I’m quite outgoing when I’m around friends but when I don’t know people I get all quiet and shy which is annoying. I also think I’m a bit stubborn sometimes.
4. Who is your favourite YouTuber? And why? I watch YouTube all the time. At the moment I’m quite obsessed with Essie Button.
5. What do you see yourself doing in the future? I have literally no idea. I think it would be great to be a journalist, or something related to writing, or maybe working for a charity, who knows.
6. What is your favourite film? I don’t think I could ever choose but I’ve always really, really, really liked Shaun of The Dead, a lot. Apart from that though my favourite films are horror films so maybe The Shining or The Conjuring.
7. What would your ideal weekend or weekday be like? It’d be really relaxed, seeing friends maybe, oh and filled with eating lots of food. Or actually my ideal weekend would be winning the lottery or just being given lots of money by a kind stranger?
8. If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be? And why? Kim Kardashian. I feel sometimes like she’s a bit of a guilty pleasure but I love her so much, and I don’t think anyone can deny she has a pretty good life.
9. If you could improve your personality or how you look at life, how would you prove it? And why? I’d stand up for myself more and speak up more, I think a lot of the time I just go along with things, and if someone does something I don’t like I just put up with it so I’d change that.
10. What is your favourite store to shop in? I do love Primark. I’m trying not to shop in there for a bit though because about 70% of my wardrobe is Primark haha. I like a bit of Topshop or H&M as well though.
11. Who is your idol celebrity or celebrities? I don’t think I’ve ever had proper idols, but maybe Ellen Degeneres or Angelina Jolie, I think it’s really nice when celebrities do so much for charity and other people when they don’t need to. Oh, also Stephen Fry, I love him a lot and he does lots of work for charities and mental health and I just think he’s great overall.
The 11 bloggers i nominate are:
April at paisleymaysays.wordpress.com
Mia at miaholt.co.uk
Charlotte at ispycablog.wordpress.com
Maddison at theprettylittlesparrow.com
Sarah at shushsarah.wordpress.com
Tanya at tanyaasmith.wordpress.com
Samantha at samanthablakemore.net
Lucy at lucyjbarclay.wordpress.com
Emma at itsemmajane.wordpress.com
Daniela at soigotbored.wordpress.com
1. If you could have any career in the world, which would you have and why?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. What’s your favourite book?
4. Are you good at cooking?
5. If you could only eat 5 foods for the rest of your life, which foods would you choose?
6. What is you favourite TV series?
7. If you could live in any city in the world, which would you live in?
8. Do you have a pet?
9. Do you like sports? If so what sports do you do?
10. You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
11. Tea or coffee?