The Versatile Blogger Award
Yesterday I was nominated by Lady & The Revamp for the Versatile Blogger Award! I was so grateful to be nominated, thank you so much! I really do love Katie’s blog so take a look at it! I only started my blog at the beginning of this year, so I don’t really believe yet that people actually read my blog, so it’s a shock when things like this make me realise that some people do haha.
The rules are:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
7 Facts About Me:
- I was named Nicole because my parents saw a car advert on TV and someone was called Nicole in it and they liked the name.
- I used to be really addicted to sweet chilli sauce. I’d put it on 90% of my food.
- My favourite book ever is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- I am right handed
- I am really indecisive, to the point where I still change my mind about what I want to do at university even though I got accepted last August.
- My favourite vegetable is roasted sweet potatoes.
- The only instrument I’ve ever had lessons for was recorder when I was 7, and they definitely weren’t worth it I’m not a musical person.
(Sorry I’m a few short of 15!)