Netflix: My List
I’ve had a pretty stressful day but I really wanted to write a post, and I’m also a bit behind on my goal for having at least one blog post for every day this year. Oops. I therefore decided to make a post compiling what things are on ‘My List’ on Netflix (I’m really nosy and I find it intriguing to see what other people have in their lists too), as these types of post I genuinely really like writing and it doesn’t require too much brain power (which I’m seriously lacking I’m struggling to find the energy to make myself lunch and when I’m too tired to go and get food there’s definitely something not right.)
- Pretty Little Liars : I can’t decided whether I’m ready to take on the commitment of watching this though. It’s a lot of episodes.
- Chicago : I’m not entirely sure what this is about but I hear people talk about it sometimes so I feel like I should watch it.
- Les Mis : I’ve wanted to watch this for so long my Grandma’s obsessed with it.
- Aziz Ansari: Intimate Moments : I love Aziz Ansari I think he’s hilarious.
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug : I watched the first one on Netflix because, again, everyone’s seen it and I *whispers* found it a bit of a bore. Sorry. But I do feel like now I’ve spent so long watching the first one I should watch the second.
- Ferris Beuller’s Day Off : Lots of people say it’s a good film and they can’t all be wrong so.
- Captain America: The First Avenger : I sometimes go through phases of wanting to get into action movies.
- Thor : Again, action movie phase.
- Silent Hill: Revelation : I like scary films a lot.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides : I feel like I should have watched this film by now too.
- The Haunting In Connecticut 2 : Again, I like scary films.
- Batman: The Movie : The action movie phase.
- Iron Man 2 : The action movie phase
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon : The action movie phase.
- The Office : I’m halfway through season 8 at the moment and I love it SO MUCH.
- Lost in Translation : I feel like this is another film that everyone’s seen except for me so I’m going to watch it.