The Real Neat Blog Award
Aiden from bubbakavangha nominated me yesterday for The Real Neat Blog Award. When I get nominated for things like this it always surprises me because it never really registers that people actually look at my blog haha, thank you so much for nominating me!
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. What is your favourite song of all time?
Definitely Fast Car by Tracey Chapman.
2. If you had to say, what sub-culture would you fall into?
I’m going to be honest I had to google this because I wasn’t 100% sure what it actually was but I’ve come to the conclusion that I probably fall into fandom (I think.)
3. What would you say is more important: love or happiness?
I think probably happiness. Most of the time though I’d say they go hand in hand.
4. The best book you’ve ever read?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
5. What is your happiest memory?
I think holidays abroad when I was younger. it’s difficult to pin point a specific memory but holidays were always happy (except for the time I got stung by a jellyfish.) (Or the time I cut my foot open on the step of a monastery and covered the white marble floor in blood.) (Or when I drank too much water and my stomach wasn’t used to foreign water so I threw up on the plane journey home.) You know what, never mind.
6. What kind of person do you aspire to be one day?
Just a nice person. And a happy person. I don’t know what career I want to do but I think working for a charity is one of my first options. I want to be that sort of person who helps people. But I don’t want to be too nice and have people take advantage of me because I feel like that sometimes happens now so I want to be a person who doesn’t do that in the future.
7. If you had to sum up your current stage in life with a sentence, what would it be?
A gap year which was meant to be full of adventure but has actually been full of stress and working.
Your questions are:
1. What’s the most life-changing film you’ve ever seen
2. What would be your dream career, if you have one?
3. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What motivates you to keep blogging?
5. If you had to give up one piece of technology (phone, laptop, television, um… toaster? etc) what would it be?
6. What political party do you support, if you support one?
7. What was the very first thing you did this morning when you woke up?
Thank you again for the nomination Aiden! I’m looking forward to reading other people’s answers 🙂