March 2015 Favourites
1. Britney Spears. This is such a weird favourite I know but for some reason I’ve been listening to a lot of music that I used to listen to when I was 10/11 (ahh the nostalgia.) Britney Spears is just a constant favourite really she’s so great.
2. The Office (I feel like this has been in my last two favourites too but it’s great so I don’t care.) I’ve been watching it so much I’ve literally been dreaming about it so I think I need to take a break. I did actually finish all the seasons so it won’t be in next month’s favourites (there’s a first for everything.)
3. Quiche. I don’t know why all of my favourites are so weird and random but anyway I’m Nicole and I like quiche a lot.
4. Spotify. I kind of go through phases of being really into Spotify and then not really caring about it a lot but I’ve been using it a lot this month.
5. The Independent. Literally where am I getting these favourites from I feel like other people’s posts on their favourites are so well put together and coordinated and mine are a mess but I’m just going to carry on hopefully this will make sense to someone. I’ve just been paying attention to the news more. That sounds bad I think but a lot of the time I just don’t make an effort to watch the news or read newspapers, but I thought that because I’m technically an adult (that’s still so weird) I should probably make a bit of an effort.